1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), soaked in water for 1 hour, drained well
1 Medium, chopped finely
1 Small, chopped finely
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped finely
Cold pressed olive oil
1. Soak the raw sunflower seeds in water for 30 minutes.
2. Chop the scallions and jalapeno, keep it aside.
3. In a food processor, blend raw sunflower seeds, scallion, jalapeno, cilantro, almond pulp, lemon juice and cold pressed olive oil, blend for 2 minutes.
4. Add the salt, cumin and raw honey and blend for 1 minute.
5. Serve it along with the corn tortillas, tomatoes, avocados and cilantro.
If you are on raw vegan and love Mexican food, this is one of those staples that you must have in the refrigerator. This is a recipe for a raw, no-bean mixture (raw refried no-beans) to use for your tacos, burritos, enchiladas, and quesadillas. This pate is the by product of making almond milk, made from the almond pulp and is unbelievably delicious. It can be used as a dip for raw tostadas, corn chips or crackers or as a spread for wraps, the possibilities are endless.