|Canned lobster meat||6 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned mushrooms||4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||1 2⁄3 Cup (26.67 tbs)|
|Chopped green pepper||2 Tablespoon|
|Dry bread crumbs||2 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Drain off the lobster meat, discard the hard fiber and sliver the meat.
3. Reserve the liquor after draining the mushrooms.
4. Take a saucepan, melt butter and mix flour.
5. Mix milk with mushroom liquor and slowly add to the flour mixture. Stir constantly and cook till the mixture turns smooth and thick.
6. Mix lobster, mushrooms, green pepper, pepper and salt and make individual casseroles.
7. Sprinkle bread crumbs on top and bake for about 20 minutes.
8. Serve hot.
Calories 260 Calories from Fat 136
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.6%
Saturated Fat 9.2 g45.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 80.1 mg26.7%
Sodium 463.3 mg19.3%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g5.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.68 g2.7%
Sugars 5.6 g
Protein 13 g26%
Vitamin A 10.1% Vitamin C 10.1%
Calcium 14.6% Iron 5.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet