|Frozen spinach||10 Ounce, thawed (1 Packet)|
|Onion||1⁄2 , finely chopped|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
1) Take a frying pan and heat butter in it.
2) Sauté the onions before adding spinach and seasoning with salt and pepper.
3) Take a saucepan and boil water in it.
4) Add a teaspoon of vinegar and ½ a teaspoon of salt to it.
5) Take a saucer and break the eggs in it.
6) Slide the eggs into the water in the pan stirring it around carefully.
7) Permit it to get poached for 5 minutes or until the yolks set.
8) Place the spinach into a plate and create a nest.
9) Remove the poached eggs and place them on the nest of spinach with a slotted spoon.
10) Break the yolks and garnish with grated nutmeg before serving