Brie Wrapped In Pastry
|Patty shells||4 , thawed|
|Brie cheese||9 Ounce (2 Cans Of 4 1/2 Ounce Each)|
1. Preheat the oven to 450 F.
2. Mould two patty shells in form of balls and roll them out to about 1/8 inch thickness.
3. Spoon the cheese in centre of pastry, and seal it by pinching its side.
4. Follw the same procedure with other patty shells too.
5. Cut the scraps into decorative shapes and add them to the top of pastry dough.
6. Put this pastry on ungreesed baking sheet at 450 F. For best results reduce the temperature to 400. And bake the dough for about 20-25 minutes till it turns golden brown.
7. Serve the pastry after garnishing with pears and apples.
Calories 269 Calories from Fat 175
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30.4%
Saturated Fat 9.7 g48.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 42.5 mg14.2%
Sodium 354.1 mg14.8%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g3.8%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0.2 g
Protein 11 g21.6%
Vitamin A 5% Vitamin C
Calcium 7.8% Iron 1.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet