|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a shallow dish, combine all ingredients except the bread slices.
2. Use a fork to beat well.
3. Soak the bread slices in the eggs
4. Place a large skillet on medium flame and melt butter.
5. Arrange the bread slices in the pan and fry until golden brown, then flip and brown on the other side.
6. Remove onto a plate.
7. Serve French toast immediately with honey, syrup or applesauce.
8. For a healthier breakfast sandwich 2 toasts with fresh or frozen fruit.