|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
1) Set your oven to preheat at 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
2) Cut the baguette diagonally into thin slices of 1cm thickness.
3) In a baking sheet, place the baguette slices and drizzle little olive oil on them.
4) Place the baking sheet inside the oven and bake the slices for 10 minutes.
5) Flip over the slices and bake these for another 5 minutes, until the slices turn light browned and crispy.
6) Serve with butter or cheese spread on top.
Calories 183 Calories from Fat 38
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.4%
Saturated Fat 0.74 g3.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 335.2 mg14%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.3%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 4 g8.8%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 0% Iron 0.12%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet