Coeur A La Crème
|Unflavored gelatin||2 Teaspoon|
|Cold water||3 Tablespoon|
|Cottage cheese||1 Pound|
|Cream cheese||6 Ounce (2 Package)|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Confectioners sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Unflavored gelatin||30 Ounce, frozen (3 Package)|
1. In a cup, combine gelatin and cold water and let stand for 5 minutes to soften.
2. Sieve the cottage cheese though a fine meshed sieve to get a smooth creamy mixture. Keep aside.
3. Place the softened gelatin cup in a bath of boiling water and stir till it is dissolved.
4. In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese with a wire whisk or spatula, till smooth.
5. Add cream to it and mix well.
6. Stir in sugar and cottage cheese until well blended.
7. Finally stir in dissolved gelatin.
8. Pour cream mixture into a 1-quarter mold or in individual molds.
9. Place them in the refrigerator until the cream has set.
10. To unmold, place mold in a bath of hot water for 10 seconds.
11. Carefully invert on dessert plate.
12. Garnish with thawed strawberries.