Classic French Toast
|Vanilla extract||2 Drop|
|Milk||5⁄8 Cup (10 tbs)|
|Bread slices||2 (About 1/2 Inch Thick)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Frying)|
|Sugar||2 Tablespoon, mixed|
1) Mix the milk with vanilla.
2) Keep the bread soaked in the milk for around 5 minutes.
3) Dip the bread quickly in the beaten egg.
4) Turn the bread with the help of two spoons.
5) Fry the bread in the oil until it becomes golden brown and crisp on both the sides.
6) Sprinkle the breads with the sugar mixture.
7) Serve immediately.