1. Melt butter in pie plate by microwaving it at HIGH for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
2. Stir almonds into the melted butter.
3. Return to the microwave for 5 to 6 minutes, stirring often, until almonds are golden brown.
4. Stir in parsley, lemon juice and seasonings. Set aside.
5. In a large baking dish, arrange fish fillets in a single later with narrow ends toward center.
6. Spread the almond butter equally on each steak.
7. Cover dish with plastic wrap.
8. Microwave at HIGH for 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes, turning the dish after 2 minutes, until fish is flakey.
9. Let stand for 3 minutes.
10. Serve the fish with a fresh green tossed salad.