|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Slivered almonds||2 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Jar)|
|Snipped parsley/1 1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Sole fillets||1 Pound (1/4 Inch Thick)|
1. Melt butter in pie plate by microwaving it at HIGH for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
2. Stir almonds into the melted butter.
3. Return to the microwave for 5 to 6 minutes, stirring often, until almonds are golden brown.
4. Stir in parsley, lemon juice and seasonings. Set aside.
5. In a large baking dish, arrange fish fillets in a single later with narrow ends toward center.
6. Spread the almond butter equally on each steak.
7. Cover dish with plastic wrap.
8. Microwave at HIGH for 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes, turning the dish after 2 minutes, until fish is flakey.
9. Let stand for 3 minutes.
10. Serve the fish with a fresh green tossed salad.
Calories 206 Calories from Fat 124
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g22.1%
Saturated Fat 5.5 g27.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 56.4 mg18.8%
Sodium 105.1 mg4.4%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g1%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g6.1%
Sugars 0.5 g
Protein 17 g33.8%
Vitamin A 9.4% Vitamin C 9.6%
Calcium 5.1% Iron 4.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet