Visit our Facebook Page for more recipes, tips and videos.
For the filo
250 Gram, Defrosted
1 Pound, melted
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), crushed
For the sweet and sour tomatoes
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Red wine vinegar
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1 , split and seeded
1. Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2. Slice Allegro™ tomatoes in half, season with kosher salt and slow roast in oven for 1 hour at 300°F.
3. Brush three layers of filo together with melted butter, stacking buttered layers on top of each other.
4. Place a small slice of Brie in the middle of the filo and wrap up in a triangle.
5. Brush the outside of the triangle with butter and sprinkle with crushed pistachios. Bake at 375°F until crispy.
6.For the sweet and sour sauce- bring all ingredients to a simmer and remove from heat.
7. Place the oven-dried tomatoes in the sweet and sour mixture and place atop filo triangles and/or serve as a dip.