Burgundy Bacon Meatballs
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Onion||3 Tablespoon, finley chopped|
|Burgundy||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Breadcrumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Mustard sauce||1 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 375°.
2) Take a pan and cook the bacon until half done and transparent before setting it to a side after draining the water out with the aid of paper towels.
3) Take a bowl and mix the other 9 ingredients thoroughly.
4) Fashion it into balls of 1 inch.
5) Cut the bacon slices cross wise into two halves.
6) Wrap each meatball with a slice of bacon and keep it in place by means of a toothpick.
7) Take a jelly roll pan and arrange the meatballs in it.
8) Bake it by placing it in the pre-heated oven for about 20-25 minutes or until they are golden brown and the bacon is cooked through.
9) Take a chafing dish containing about ½ a cup of Burgundy and transfer the meatballs to it after draining them on paper towels.
10) Add some mustard sauce and serve immediately.