Hollandaise sauce is a blend of egg yolks and butter beaten and cooked together to give a smooth and rich consistency. It can be seasoned with lemon. Hollandaise sauce is the main ingredient for making eggs benedict and eggs florentine. It can be served with steamed vegetables also.
1 Tablespoon (Of 1/2 Lemon)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Mix all the ingredients and beat.
2. Cook the eggs over double boiler.
3. Beat it thoroughly until firm.
4. Add butter very slowly mixing constantly.
5. Add little water if needed.
6. The sauce and a thick and smooth consistency.
This video is a creation of Comfycuisine. You can visit Comfycuisine for complete recipes, and more videos.
Prepared an appetizer, but don't know which sauce to serve on the side? Don't worry, check out the yummy and delicious French Hollandaise Sauce. This sauce is very tasty and it makes any appetizer taste good, once dipped in it.