FOR FOXY POTATOES (AU GRATIN)
1. Preheat oven to 350*F.
2. In a pot, boil sliced potatoes with olive oil to avoid sticking.
3. In a skillet, pour olive oil, add onions and garlic. Sauté until light brown.
4. Add flour and let the sauce thicken.
5. Add salt and pepper.
6. In a baking dish lined with butter, place potato slices. Pour coconut milk misture on top.
7. Sprinkle parmesan cheese and rosemary pieces.
8. Pop it into the oven and bake at 350*F for 30 minutes.
9. Serve it hot.
FOR FOXY BROCCOLI
1. In a sauce pan, boil broccoli florettes and keep aside.
2. In a skillet, heat olive oil and sesame oil. Add onion, garlic and almonds. Cook until brown.
3. Add broccoli and sundries tomatoes. Simmer for 3-4 minutes.
Potato appetizers including seasonings and herbs are good for parties or for buffets. Watch chef Maryann showing how to make Foxy Potatoes and Broccoli baked with herbs and seasonings. Good to accompany fish or chicken!