2. On a wax paper place chicken and pound it to make it thin. Set aside.
3. In a bowl, place flour and coat chicken with it. Set it aside.
4. In a skillet, melt butter and cook chicken breast.
5. Pour cognac over chicken and ignite.
6. Add chicken broth, mustard and lemon juice to chicken. Cover it and simmer for 10 minutes.
Chicken flavored in wines or spirits is luscious and deliciously tantalizing. Chef Maryann shows how to cook Drunken Chicken or Chicken with Cognac with chicken breasts, seasonings and most importantly cognac. A good variation with chicken!
Calories 403 Calories from Fat 144
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g25%
Saturated Fat 8.4 g42.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 132 mg44%
Sodium 351 mg14.6%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.7%
Sugars 0.7 g
Protein 43 g86.8%
Vitamin A 9.9%
Vitamin C 16.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Drunken Chicken (with Cognac) On "Simply Delicious Living With Maryann" Recipe Video