2. On a wax paper place chicken and pound it to make it thin. Set aside.
3. In a bowl, place flour and coat chicken with it. Set it aside.
4. In a skillet, melt butter and cook chicken breast.
5. Pour cognac over chicken and ignite.
6. Add chicken broth, mustard and lemon juice to chicken. Cover it and simmer for 10 minutes.
Chicken flavored in wines or spirits is luscious and deliciously tantalizing. Chef Maryann shows how to cook Drunken Chicken or Chicken with Cognac with chicken breasts, seasonings and most importantly cognac. A good variation with chicken!