|Seasoned flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Eggs||4 , beaten|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), thinly sliced|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemons||2 , juiced|
|Lemon||1 , slice|
|Dry white wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Seafood stock/Vegetable stock||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Chopped parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Pat flounder fillets dry with a paper towel.
2) Begin by coating the fish in the flour. Then into the egg and back into the flour. Pressing the coating all around the fish. Continue with the rest of the pieces
3) Meanwhile in a saute pan, heat the olive oil and butter, heat until they start foaming.
4) To the pan add sliced garlic, do not let it brown.
5) Place the fillets in pan and brown on both sides. A few minutes on each side,depending on the thickness of the fillets.
6) Place the fillets on a platter and cover with tin foil to keep warm.
Method for sauce:
7) Deglaze the pan with the white wine. Add lemon juice,the sliced lemons and cook for about 2 minutes.
8) Add your stock and let the sauce thicken slightly. Correct seasoning.
9)On a plate swirl in 2 Tbls of butter and pour the sauce over the fish and garnish with chopped parsley.
Calories 693 Calories from Fat 329
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 37 g56.9%
Saturated Fat 15 g75.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 336 mg112%
Sodium 698.4 mg29.1%
Total Carbohydrates 54 g17.9%
Dietary Fiber 3.5 g14.2%
Sugars 5.5 g
Protein 34 g67.2%
Vitamin A 19% Vitamin C 66.8%
Calcium 11.6% Iron 21.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet