Today I will show you how to make a chicken cordon bleu panini sandwich. We will take it from formal to informal with this easy to make sandwich.
Swiss cheese slice
25 Gram (1 slice)
2 Tablespoon (For dusting)
2 Tablespoon (for coating)
1 , beaten
French bread slices
1. Pound the chicken breast fillets with millet to ¼ inch thickness.
2. Season the fillets with complete seasoning. Refrigerate for 4 hours.
3. Dredge the chicken breast in flour, followed by dipping in egg and finally coating with breadcrumbs.
4. In a shallow pan heat oil and place the chicken. Cook for 3 minutes on one side and then flip the chicken, cook for another 3 minutes on medium heat.
5. Grease the French bread with butter spray, top with chicken, prosciutto and Swiss cheese. Cover with bread slice.
6. Place the sandwich on Panini maker and cook until bread is brown.