Baked Fish Souffle
|Refined flour||30 Gram|
1. Melt butter in a pan, add flour evenly and cook.
2. Add warm milk gradually to form a smooth consistency. Cook to form a medium consistency sauce.
3. Remove from fire and cool.
4. Clean and boil fish.
5. Flake fish and remove skin and bones.
6. Rub fish through a wire sieve; add seasoning. Add the sauce.
7. Beat yolks and add to fish and sauce stirring all the time.
8. Whisk white of eggs to a stiff froth and fold in lightly.
9. Pour into greased dishes and bake until brown.