June the Homemaker teaches you how to make a quiche!
1 , unbaked
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cut in florets
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped
1⁄3 Medium, chopped finely
2 , diced
Sharp cheddar cheese
1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Prepare single pastry crust and place all the vegetables except tomatoes, inside it.
3. In a bowl, beat the eggs. Add milk and combine well. Season the mixture with salt and pepper. Add 3/4 cup shredded cheese to it.
4. Pour the egg mixture in the pie crust on top of all the vegetables. Stir the mixture lightly, so that the vegetables are distributed properly. Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
5. Secure the pastry crust edge with aluminum foil to avoid browning off. Place the pastry crust on a baking pan. Put the pan in the central rack of your oven and bake the quiche for 45-60 minutes until the top is nicely browned.
6. Garnish the quiche with diced tomatoes and serve.