Pumpkin French Toast
|Unsweetened almond milk||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Pure pumpkin||1 Tablespoon|
|Prograde vanilla protein powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Sugar-free maple syrup||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped pecan||2 Tablespoon|
1. In a large bowl, add all batter ingredients and combine thoroughly.
2. Preheat the frying pan over medium-low heat and coat with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Take one bread slice and coat both sides evenly with the batter.
4. Place the bread slice on the heated pan and cook for about 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
5. Repeat the process for the remaining slices.
7. Top the french toast with sugar-free maple syrup and sprinkle with cinnamon and chopped pecans to serve.