This easy and healthy breakfast recipe, Pumpkin French Toast, will give you a great head start on your day and keep you going for hours...best of all, it's delicious!
For more healthy recipes check out the blog at http://www.bodybyjanalyne.com
Here's where you can get the protein powder I like to use.
Unsweetened almond milk
2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)
Prograde vanilla protein powder
Sugar-free maple syrup
1. In a large bowl, add all batter ingredients and combine thoroughly.
2. Preheat the frying pan over medium-low heat and coat with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Take one bread slice and coat both sides evenly with the batter.
4. Place the bread slice on the heated pan and cook for about 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
5. Repeat the process for the remaining slices.
7. Top the french toast with sugar-free maple syrup and sprinkle with cinnamon and chopped pecans to serve.