1. In a pan, add the 2/3 cup of olive oil and garlic cloves on medium heat for 25 minutes.
2. Add the yellow squash, green zuchinni, purple eggplant, sweet onion and ripe tomatoes in a plate. Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and season well with salt and pepper.
3. Place the sliced seasoned veggies on a grill and cook until done.
4. Slice the french baguette and place on the grill to heat up as well.
5. In a bowl, add the Parmesan cheese, basil, balsamic vinegar and 2 tablespoons of the garlic aioli mix and mix well together. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Layer the sandwich starting with a toasted piece of the french baguette and the roasted vegetables. Spread a generous portion of the Aioli mix on the other piece of baguette and close the sandwich.