1. In four small ramekins, brush the bottom with butter.
2. Put in a tablespoon of cream in each ramekins.
3. In a pan with boiling water, place the ramekins and break 2 eggs in each ramekin.
4. Sprinkle salt and pepper over each ramekin.
5. Top the eggs as desired, with chives, parsley, gruyere cheese, asiago cheese, basil and tomato sauce.
6, Allow to cook until the egg whites are set, carefully remove the ramekins out from the pan.
7. Serve eggs in ramekin hot with garlic crostini if desired.
Enjoy a "breakfast for dinner night" when you are strapped for time! Most breakfast food is quick and there's always a lot to work with in the fridge. This recipe is more of a technique than a recipe and a fantastic way to get your kids to eat eggs. They are very much like a poached egg except you can add herbs, cheese, and tomato sauce because it's in a ramekin. Paired with a light salad this makes a delicious and healthy meal!