|Superfine sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Fresh berries||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Orange liqueur||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cognac||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|For orange liqueur butter|
|Superfine sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Unsalted butter||1⁄4 Pound|
|Orange juice||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), strained|
|Orange liqueur||2 Tablespoon|
|For crepe batter|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
1. Using a vegetable peeler, peel the orange part of orange, and juice the orange.
2. In the food processor, place together eggs and milk, process until well blended.
3. While still processing add in flour, salt and oil and blend until smooth.
4. In a bowl, remove the batter, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
5. In a food processor, process sugar and orange rind until well combined.
6. Add in the butter and process until the mixture is smooth and light.
7. While still processing, slowly stream in the orange juice and then the
8. In a bowl, transfer the orange liqueur butter, cover and refrigerate until needed.
9. In a non-stick pan, brush the bottom with butter and pour in ¼ cup of crepe batter, turn the pan to spread the batter and allow to cook for about a minute or until the edges are set.
10. Using a flat spoon flip the crepe and cook the other side for 1 minute, remove and fold in quarters and set aside.
11. Repeat the process until you use up all the batter.
12. In a pan, heat orange liqueur butter until it start to bubble, and place in the crepes one by one.
13. Spoon the orange liqueur butter over each crepe.
14. Place the berries over the crepes and sprinkle with sugar.
15. Pour orange liqueur and cognac over the crepes.
16. Light the cognac with flame and turn of the flame under the pan.
17. Allow the top flame to go off on its own.
18. Serve Crepe Suzette with Berries garnished with orange peel if desired.
Calories 723 Calories from Fat 417
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 47 g72.7%
Saturated Fat 25.1 g125.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 191.9 mg64%
Sodium 124.6 mg5.2%
Total Carbohydrates 61 g20.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.7 g14.6%
Sugars 39 g
Protein 8 g16.4%
Vitamin A 27.9% Vitamin C 65.8%
Calcium 11.8% Iron 9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet