Grouper with Roasted Ratatouille
|Eggplant||1 Pound (1 Eggplant)|
|Sweet red pepper||1 Medium|
|Sweet yellow pepper||1 Medium|
|Yellow squash||2 Small|
|Chopped sweet onion||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Olive oil flavored vegetable cooking spray||1|
|Minced fresh rosemary||2 Teaspoon|
|Grouper fillet||16 Ounce, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces (2 Fillets, 8 Ounce Each)|
|Seeded diced plum tomatoes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Balsamic vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Fresh spinach leaves||1⁄4 Pound|
1. Peel eggplant; cut eggplant and peppers into 1-inch pieces. Cut zucchini and squash lengthwise in quarters; cut into 1-inch pieces.
2. Combine eggplant, sweet peppers, zucchini, squash, onion, and garlic in a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan, and coat with cooking spray; toss gently. Sprinkle minced rosemary and salt over vegetable mixture; toss gently. Bake at 400° for 25 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
3. Add grouper; bake 12 additional minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Drain well.
4. Combine tomato, vinegar, and ground pepper. Add to fish mixture; toss gently.
5. Arrange spinach leaves on individual serving plates; spoon fish mixture over spinach.
Calories 237 Calories from Fat 23
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.6%
Saturated Fat 0.5 g2.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 42 mg14%
Sodium 221 mg9.2%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g8.9%
Dietary Fiber 9.8 g39.4%
Sugars 13.3 g
Protein 29 g57.4%
Vitamin A 103.9% Vitamin C 175%
Calcium 10.4% Iron 17.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet