Classic French Omelette
|Milk/Tomato juice / cream||1 Tablespoon|
1. Beat egg just enough to mix.
2. Add liquid and seasoning.
3. Melt fat in an omelet pan.
4. Pour in egg mixture.
5. Cook slowly keeping heat low.
6. As under surface becomes set, start lifting it slightly with a spatula to let uncooked portion flow underneath and cook.
7. When whole mixture is creamy, brown the bottom lightly.
8. Fold and remove on to a plate. Serve immediately.
Calories 21 Calories from Fat 17
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3%
Saturated Fat 0.6 g3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 27.7 mg9.2%
Sodium 131.3 mg5.5%
Total Carbohydrates 0.15 g0.05%
Dietary Fiber 0 g0.01%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 0.85 g1.7%
Vitamin A 0.6% Vitamin C
Calcium 0.6% Iron 0.64%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet