Ratatouille Using Tomato Alfredo Sauce
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Yellow onion||1⁄2 , chopped|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), crushed|
|Eggplant||1 , peeled, cubed|
|Zucchini||1 , cubed|
|Yellow squash||1 , cubed|
|Green bell pepper||1 , sliced|
|Dry red wine||2 Tablespoon|
|Classico tomato alfredo sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Cube vegetables into bite sized pieces.
2. In a large deep skillet, saute onions in butter on medium/high heat until tender (about 2 minutes). Add olive oil and garlic and saute 1 minute longer.
3. Add cubed vegetables and saute for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
4. Add wine, pasta sauce and bay leaf. Stir. Reduce heat to medium low and cook for 15 minutes or until eggplant is cooked through well. Stir occasionally, adding water, if needed.
5. Remove bay leaf. Serve immediately.