|Mutton stock||885 Milliliter (Of Good Quality)|
|Lean mutton||115 Gram, minced|
|Peppercorns||1⁄2 Teaspoon (A Few)|
1. Cool stock well and strain.
2. Chop the vegetables and mix with minced meat and eggs.
3. Add mixture to stock and whisk thoroughly.
4. Add vinegar, spices and onion to the stock.
5. Keep on a slow fire and bring to boil whisking all the time.
6. When it starts boiling stop whisking and allow to simmer for one hour.
7. Strain through a muslin twice if necessary.
8. Reheat and garnish with cubes of royale.
9. For garnish, beat yolk, add stock and seasoning and steam in small greased moulds.