iCookTV Episode 2: "Langoustines at the Lake"
|Langoustine||4 , cut in half lengthwise|
|Lemon rind||1 Teaspoon|
|Flat leaf parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped finely|
|Green chilli pepper||1 , seeded, thinly sliced|
|Garlic cloves||2 , chopped finely|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon||1⁄2 , juiced|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
1. Using a sharp knife, cut the langoustine in half lengthwise.
2. Arrange the langoustine on a grill rack cut side up.
3. Sprinkle salt over the langoustine.
4. In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients for the marinade.
5. Brush each langoustine with the marinade and drizzle with some olive oil.
6. Put the rack under the grill for 15 minutes or until they turn golden in color.
7. Remove and serve as desired.