French bread pizza is a very popular dish in America. Learning making pizza also comes handy at odd hours when you are hungry and want some nice food. Making this pizza is fun for adults and kids!!
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Banana pepper juice
1. Slice the breads in two lengthwise.
2. Spread pizza sauce over it.
3. Preheat oven at 450 F.
4. Spread cheese and pepperoni.
5. Sprinkle dry herbs and pepper juice.
6. Bake the pizzas for 8 minutes.
This video is a creation of acookinchef. You can visit acookinchef for complete recipes, and more videos.
Involve the kids to get them engaged to make this easy and fun dish! A pizza using French bread, pepperoni and some sauce! All together is rich and flavorful! Get the kids to try this recipe, so see the video for more details!