|Live lobsters||6 Pound (4 Whole, 1 1/2 Pounds Each)|
|Butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Chopped mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Soft bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Maggi seasoning||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Tabasco sauce||To Taste|
|Chopped parsley||4 Teaspoon|
|Chopped pimento||4 Teaspoon|
|Sherry||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Cognac||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Cook and clean the lobsters as for boiled live lobster. Twist off the claws, reserving the small claws for garnish. Remove meat from the bodies and cut into small pieces. Crack the large claws, remove meat and cube. Reserve the shells.
2. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
3. Heat one-half cup of the butter, add the mushrooms and cook three minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Add the lobster meat, crumbs, seasonings, sherry, cognac, cream and egg yolks. Mix well.
5. Fill the lobster shells with the mixture, sprinkle with cheese, dot with the remaining butter and sprinkle with paprika.
6. Place in a shallow pan and bake fifteen minutes.