|Live lobsters||6 Pound (4 Whole, 1 1/2 Pounds Each)|
|Butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Chopped mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Soft bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Maggi seasoning||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Tabasco sauce||To Taste|
|Chopped parsley||4 Teaspoon|
|Chopped pimento||4 Teaspoon|
|Sherry||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Cognac||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Cook and clean the lobsters as for boiled live lobster. Twist off the claws, reserving the small claws for garnish. Remove meat from the bodies and cut into small pieces. Crack the large claws, remove meat and cube. Reserve the shells.
2. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
3. Heat one-half cup of the butter, add the mushrooms and cook three minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Add the lobster meat, crumbs, seasonings, sherry, cognac, cream and egg yolks. Mix well.
5. Fill the lobster shells with the mixture, sprinkle with cheese, dot with the remaining butter and sprinkle with paprika.
6. Place in a shallow pan and bake fifteen minutes.
Calories 1527 Calories from Fat 825
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 94 g143.9%
Saturated Fat 54.7 g273.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1100.3 mg366.8%
Sodium 2641.3 mg110.1%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.8 g3.2%
Sugars 1.7 g
Protein 141 g281.1%
Vitamin A 85.6% Vitamin C 21.5%
Calcium 62.9% Iron 20.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet