1. In a bowl, combine lime juice, olive oil, paprika, sea salt and cayenne pepper thoroughly.
2. In yet another bowl, take the peanuts, pour the dressing on top, and mix well.
3. Grease an oven tray and spread the peanuts and bake at 250 degrees for 30 minutes.
4. Remove from heat, allow it to cool and serve.
OVEN ROASTED GINGER AND HONEY CHICKEN WINGS
1. In a pan, heat butter.
2. Once the butter starts to melt, add hot sauce, soy sauce, honey, ginger and green onion.
3. In a bowl, take flour, salt, five spice and pepper.
4. Take chicken wings in a bowl, coat well with the flour mixture.
5. Bake it in a pan for 45 minutes at 400 degrees.
6. Serve the wings with the sauce.
MELTED GOAT CHEESE WITH THYME, PROSCIUTTO, AND BAGETTE
1. Cut a piece of bagette and dry roast it.
2. Add a slice of goat cheese on top, add some thyme and roll it with a slice of prosciutto.
3. Bake it in the oven for 8 minutes at 350 degrees.
4. Eat hot.
Just when you need little tidbits to keep your mouth busy and amused and palate invigorated between meals or drinks, order a plateful of amuse bouche. In this video, Chef John teaches us to make small, intensely flavored, bite-sized treats like wings, spiced nuts and goat cheese on baguette to make up to the amuse bouche. They are unbelievably simple and exceptionally tasty, so much so that you can’t resist yourself to just one of two bites. Stream the video for more on the recipes.