|Lean boneless veal shoulder||2 Pound|
|Celery salt||2 Teaspoon|
|Rosemary||1 Teaspoon, crumbled|
|Instant beef broth||1 Teaspoon (1 Envelope)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Small white onions||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Evaporated skim milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
1. Trim any fat from veal; cut veal into 1-inch cubes.
2. Combine bay leaves, celery salt, rosemary, pepper, instant beef broth and water in a kettle or Dutch oven; add veal cubes. Heat to boiling; cover. Simmer 1 hour.
3. While veal cooks, peel onions; place on top of meat; cover. Simmer 45 minutes more, or until veal and onion are tender.
4. Wash mushrooms and trim. Stir evaporated milk, then mushrooms into meat mixture; simmer 10 minutes longer. Remove bay leaves.
5. Spoon onto 16 heated plates; sprinkle with parsley.