French Toast With Orange Sauce Supreme
|Frozen orange juice concentrate||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), thawed|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Frozen orange juice concentrate||3 Tablespoon, thawed|
|French bread slice||12 , cut 1-inch thick|
1. Combine 1/4 cup concentrate, 1/4 cup water, the butter and sugar in 2-cup glass measure.
2. Microwave for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes, on HIGH, or until bubbly. Set aside.
3. Preheat microwave browning grill for 5 minutes on HIGH.
4. Combine eggs, 3 tablespoons concentrate, 1/4 cup water and the salt in shallow bowl. Beat until smooth. Dip bread slices into mixture. Arrange 6 slices on preheated grill.
5. Microwave for 30 seconds on HIGH. Turn toast over and continue cooking for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, on HIGH, or until lightly browned and heated through.
6. Reheat microwave browning grill for 3 1/2 minutes on HIGH. Cook remaining 6 slices of toast as directed.
7. Microwave toast and sauce for about 1 minute, on HIGH, or until serving temperature.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2135 Calories from Fat 635
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 71 g108.5%
Saturated Fat 33.5 g167.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 755.4 mg251.8%
Sodium 2700.7 mg112.5%
Total Carbohydrates 323 g107.6%
Dietary Fiber 6.7 g26.7%
Sugars 161 g
Protein 54 g109%
Vitamin A 42.7% Vitamin C
Calcium 49.4% Iron 52.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet