1. Prepare french beans. Put them in a sauce pan with boiling salted water for 15 minutes. Drain well.
2. Mix tomato paste with 250 ml. water.
3. Melt butter or margarine in a sauce pan, fry onions until soft but not brown. Pour in diluted tomato paste.
4. Add salt, pepper, chilli, cottage cheese. Stir well.
5. Place cooked french beans in a serving dish. Sprinkle cheese and parsi garlic-chilli mix.
6. Ten minutes before serving, pour hot tomato mixture over the french beans. Garnish with chopped parsley or mint.