French Beans With Cottage Cheese And Tomato
|French bean||500 Gram, topped and tailed|
|Onions||2 , finely chopped|
|Tomato paste||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Crumbled cottage cheese||50 Gram (1/2 Cup)|
|Parsi garlic and chilli mix||2 Teaspoon|
|Finely chopped parsley/Finely chopped mint||1 Tablespoon|
|Green chilli||1 , deseeded and chopped|
|Salt||2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Freshly ground pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
1. Prepare french beans. Put them in a sauce pan with boiling salted water for 15 minutes. Drain well.
2. Mix tomato paste with 250 ml. water.
3. Melt butter or margarine in a sauce pan, fry onions until soft but not brown. Pour in diluted tomato paste.
4. Add salt, pepper, chilli, cottage cheese. Stir well.
5. Place cooked french beans in a serving dish. Sprinkle cheese and parsi garlic-chilli mix.
6. Ten minutes before serving, pour hot tomato mixture over the french beans. Garnish with chopped parsley or mint.