Chicken Supreme With Mousseline Sauce
|Grated cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chicken bones||2 (preferably the wing bone)|
|Mousseline sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs) (2 recipes)|
|Chicken stock||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Freshly ground pepper||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Grated onion||3 Tablespoon|
|Boiled green peas||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Boiled diced carrots||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Peeled diced fried potatoes||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Finely chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1. Remove the centre bone from the chicken breasts but do not separate.
2. Rub well both sides of the chicken breasts with salt, pepper and mustard. Marinate for 20 minutes. Cook marinated chicken breasts with stock in a shallow pan. Simmer until cooked.
3. Carefully remove the chicken breasts and drain well. Stuff chicken breasts with cheese and grated onion. Club two chicken breasts together and insert the bone on each.
4. Dot with butter and bake in a preheated oven (240Â°C-475Â°F-gas mark-9) for 10-15 minutes.
5. Remove and place in serving plate. Pour mousseline sauce over each chicken supreme. Serve with prepared vegetables and garnish with chopped parsley.