|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Prepared mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Cooked sandwich ham slice||4|
|Swiss cheese slices||4|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), softened|
1. Combine mayonnaise and mustard; spread one side of each bread slice with mixture. Top 4 bread slices with ham and cheese slices; cover with remaining bread slices.
2. Preheat microwave browning grill for 5 minutes on HIGH.
3. Spread outside of sandwiches with butter. Arrange sandwiches on preheated grill.
4. Microwave for 45 seconds on HIGH. Turn sandwiches over and continue cooking for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, on HIGH, or until cheese is melted. Allow to stand on grill a few minutes. Remove from grill and cool slightly.
5. Place sandwiches on cutting board. Trim crusts from sandwiches and cut each sandwich into quarters.