French Fried Sausage Pizza
|Frozen french fries||27 Ounce (3 packages, 9 ounce each)|
|Pork sausage links||1 Pound (fresh)|
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Shredded parmesan cheese||2 1⁄2 Ounce (1 jar, 1 cup)|
|Pizza sauce||10 1⁄4 Ounce (1 can)|
|Pizza cheese slices||16 Ounce, cut into 1/2 inch strips (2 packages, 8 ounce each)|
|Canned flat anchovy fillets||1 Ounce (1/2 of 2 ounce can)|
|Snipped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
About 1 hour before serving:
1. Start heating oven to 450Â°F.
2. Cover bottom of 14-inch Baklava pan with French fries. For edge, cut French fries into 1 1/2-inch pieces and stand up, cut side down, around edge of pan.
3. Bake about 20 minutes to defrost and brown slightly.
4. Meanwhile, saute sausage links 10 minutes; then drain and cut into 1/2-inch lengths.
5. Mix milk with 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese and salt. When potatoes are lightly browned, spread this cheese-milk mixture in thin layer over them; return to oven until cheese melts.
6. Remove potatoes from oven; now top, in layers, with half of pizza sauce, pizza cheese, sausage, and anchovies in 1/2-inch pieces, half of remaining Parmesan cheese and oregano. Repeat.
7. Return to oven; then reduce oven heat to 400Â°F. Bake about 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven; sprinkle with parsley. Let stand 15 minutes; then cut into 10 wedges and serve with pie server.