1. Preheat the oven at 400°F.
2. In a small bowl, make an egg wash for the pastry by beating an egg with water.
3. Lightly flour the kitchen counter and unfold one pastry sheet. Roll the pastry sheet into a 14 inch square. Cut the pastry sheet into oval shape.
4. Spread the raspberry jam evenly over the pastry to within 2 inches of the edges. Sprinkle the dried cranberries and almonds over the jam.
5. Place the brie cheese in the center of the pastry. Fold the pastry over the cheese to cover. Trim the excess pastry from the ends and press it to seal.
6. Brush the seam with the egg mixture, seal and place the cheese seam-side down onto a baking sheet.
7. Decorate the top with pastry leaves. Brush with the egg mixture.
8. Bake for 20 minutes at 400 degrees F.
9. Take out the pastry from the oven and let it stand for 45 minutes.
10. Serve Holiday Brie en Croute with crackers.
Want to brighten your holiday mood in the coming festive session? Here is the best way to celebrate the festival days with your family and friends. Brie en Croute is the pastry stuffed with brie cheese and fruit jams. Bake this in your oven, after watching the video and enjoy the brilliant combination of melted cheese and fruit jam within crispy pastry.