Holiday Brie en Croute
|Puff pastry sheets||245 Gram, thawed (Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets)|
|Raspberry jam||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (seedless)|
|Dried cranberries||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Almonds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), toasted and sliced|
|Brie cheese||13 Ounce|
|Flour||2 Tablespoon (For dusting)|
1. Preheat the oven at 400°F.
2. In a small bowl, make an egg wash for the pastry by beating an egg with water.
3. Lightly flour the kitchen counter and unfold one pastry sheet. Roll the pastry sheet into a 14 inch square. Cut the pastry sheet into oval shape.
4. Spread the raspberry jam evenly over the pastry to within 2 inches of the edges. Sprinkle the dried cranberries and almonds over the jam.
5. Place the brie cheese in the center of the pastry. Fold the pastry over the cheese to cover. Trim the excess pastry from the ends and press it to seal.
6. Brush the seam with the egg mixture, seal and place the cheese seam-side down onto a baking sheet.
7. Decorate the top with pastry leaves. Brush with the egg mixture.
8. Bake for 20 minutes at 400 degrees F.
9. Take out the pastry from the oven and let it stand for 45 minutes.
10. Serve Holiday Brie en Croute with crackers.
Calories 386 Calories from Fat 211
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g36.6%
Saturated Fat 10.6 g53.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 72.5 mg24.2%
Sodium 447.5 mg18.6%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g10%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g6.2%
Sugars 18.1 g
Protein 14 g27.1%
Vitamin A 6.3% Vitamin C
Calcium 10% Iron 2.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet