|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Mixed herbs||1 Tablespoon|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Cheese||3 Tablespoon, grated|
|Bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Wash and dry mushrooms.
2. Cut the stalks level with caps.
3. Slice mushrooms thinly; chop the stalks separately.
4. Melt half the butter in the frying pan; saute mushrooms slightly.
5. Add flour, and gradually add cold milk, herbs, beaten egg yolks and cheese and mix well. Add cream and seasoning.
6. When slightly cooled, beat egg whites stiff and fold into mixture.
7. Pour into the souffle dish. Sprinkle grated cheese and bread crumbs on top and bake in a hot oven for 20-25 minutes.