|Onions||100 Gram, cut into thin slices|
|White sauce||350 Gram|
|Dry bread crumbs||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Grated cheese||1 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Butter||1 Tablespoon, melted|
1. Bake potatoes with jacket Potato Function.
2. Peel and slice into small size.
3. Add salt, pepper and 1 tablespoon melted butter.
4. Combine onions and 2/3 tablespoon butter in a bowl and cover.
5. Microwave at HIGH for 2 min, or until the onions cooked.
6. Place one third of the white sauce in a flan dish.
7. Add the potatoes, onions and bacon on the white sauce.
8. Cover with the rest of the white sauce.
9. Sprinkle with bread crumb, grated cheese and butter.
10. Bake on the low rack, on combination for 20-30 min, until the surface browned.