Hotchef's Tuna Nicoise Salad
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Cucumber||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced|
|Chopped green onion||1 Tablespoon, chopped finely|
|Lime juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Thai chili powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Fresno chili||1 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|Yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs) (organic)|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Potato salad||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Boiled egg||1⁄2 , cut in to wedges|
|Chicory salad||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)|
|Green papaya||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs), julienned|
1. Preheat the grill.
2. In a plate, place the tuna steak and marinate it with soy sauce.
3. In a small bowl, toss together chicory salad and papaya.
4. In a bowl, combine together cucumber, green onion, lime juice, chili powder, fresno chili, yogurt salt and pepper, and stir well to mix.
5. Place the tuna steak, on grill and allow to cook until it is medium rare, flipping once.
6. Take the tuna off the grill and slice it in 3 pieces.
7. On a serving place spoon the cucumber sauce in the center.
8. Put the potato salad over the sauce, through a mold.
9. Arrange the tuna over potato salad and top it with papaya salad.
10. Garnish the plate with boiled egg wedges and capers, serve.