|Eggplants||2 Large, chopped|
|Onion||1⁄2 , chopped|
|Bell pepper||1⁄2 , chopped|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon (Or As Needed)|
|Chicken base||2 Teaspoon|
|Italian bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||4 Tablespoon|
|Chicken breasts||6 , boned|
|Shrimp||24 Large, peeled, cleaned, and deveined|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a saucepan, heat butter and sauté eggplant, onion, bell pepper, and celery.
3) Stir in chicken base, curry, bread crumbs, cheese, salt, and pepper; mix well.
4) On a clean working board place the chicken breast.
5) Spoon the stuffing equally in the center of each chicken breast.
6) Place 3 or 4 large shrimp over each chicken breast.
7) Roll the chicken breast closed and secure.
8) Arrange the chicken parcels in the baking dish, seam side down.
9) Bake in the oven for 45 minutes until light browned on top.
10) Serve hot topped with desired sauce.