1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a large baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, pour chicken broth and microwave for 15 seconds over high heat. Remove it from oven and mix with garlic and butter. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, mix breadcrumbs, parmesan and paprika. Set aside.
4. Roll out the chicken breast in a 1/4 inch slice with a rolling pin. Sprinkle each side with salt, pepper and oregano.
5. Spread mozzarella and a prosciutto over the chicken breasts and roll them up.
6. Coat the rolls in chicken broth and breadcrumbs. Place it in a baking dish. Spread the remaining chicken broth over the rolls.
7. Bake the chicken rolls at 350 degrees F for 28 minutes.
8. Serve the Chicken Cordon Bleu with wine and enjoy!
Nothing like a French chicken cordon bleu with wine. Take a look at this impressive video that presents an amazing stuffed chicken dish. This flavorful chicken serves as a fabulous meal or holiday dinner along with rice or baked potatoes. See this video and make this wonderful dish to impress your family!