1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a large baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, pour chicken broth and microwave for 15 seconds over high heat. Remove it from oven and mix with garlic and butter. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, mix breadcrumbs, parmesan and paprika. Set aside.
4. Roll out the chicken breast in a 1/4 inch slice with a rolling pin. Sprinkle each side with salt, pepper and oregano.
5. Spread mozzarella and a prosciutto over the chicken breasts and roll them up.
6. Coat the rolls in chicken broth and breadcrumbs. Place it in a baking dish. Spread the remaining chicken broth over the rolls.
7. Bake the chicken rolls at 350 degrees F for 28 minutes.
8. Serve the Chicken Cordon Bleu with wine and enjoy!
Nothing like a French chicken cordon bleu with wine. Take a look at this impressive video that presents an amazing stuffed chicken dish. This flavorful chicken serves as a fabulous meal or holiday dinner along with rice or baked potatoes. See this video and make this wonderful dish to impress your family!
Chicken Cordon Bleu Cooking With Socalgrrrl05 Recipe Video, French Chicken Cordon Bleu