|Top round steak||2 Pound|
|Canned mushrooms||3 Ounce, sliced (1 Can)|
|Dry onion soup mix||1 Tablespoon (1 Envelope)|
|Water||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Dry red wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Cut steak into 1-inch cubes.
3. Brown meat slowly in skillet sprayed with vegetable pan spray. Transfer to 1 1/2-quart casserole which has tight-fitting cover.
4. Add remaining ingredients. Stir well.
5. Cover and bake for 1 1/2 hours.
6. Remove cover and bake 15 minutes longer or until tender.