Stir Fried Chicken with Chestnuts in teriyaki Sauce
|Teriyaki sauce/Soy sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Yellow squash||2 Medium, trimmed and sliced|
|Frozen cut green beans package||9 Ounce (1 Package, Thawed)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Canned diet packed pineapple tidbits||8 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned water chestnuts||6 Ounce, sliced (1 Can)|
|Sweetener||1 Tablespoon (Granulated / Liquid Low Calorie)|
1. Pull skin from chicken breasts, cut meat from bones; cut into thin strips.
2. Marinate chicken with teriyaki sauce or soy sauce in a bowl for 15 minutes.
3. Heat oil in a large skillet; remove chicken from sauce; brown quickly in hot oil. Add yellow squash and green beans. Saute, stirring gently, 3 minutes, or just until shiny-moist. Add remaining teriyaki sauce or soy sauce, water, lemon juice; cover; steam 5 minutes.
4. While vegetables steam, drain liquid from pineapple into small cup; stir in cornstarch to make a smooth paste.
5. Add pineapple tidbits and sliced water chestnuts to skillet; heat just to boiling. Stir in cornstarch mixture; cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and bubbles 3 minutes. Stir in your favorite low-calorie sweetener, using the equivalent of 1 tablespoon sugar.