Chicken Mozzarella Rolls With Spaghetti
|Chicken thighs||8 , boned|
|Instant minced onion||1 Teaspoon|
|Parsley flakes||1 Teaspoon|
|Mozzarella cheese||4 Ounce|
|Canned tomato sauce||16 Ounce (2 Cans)|
|Dried basil||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dried oregano||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon, grated|
1. Place boned thighs skin side down on cutting board. Sprinkle with the salt, instant minced onion and parsley flakes.
2. Cut Mozzarella cheese into 8 pieces, about 2 1/2 x 1/2 x 3/4. Place a piece of cheese on each boned thigh; fold sides over cheese and fasten with skewer.
3. Place skewered side down in foil-lined pan. Bake in hot oven (400°) 40 minutes.
4. While mini-rolls are baking, cook spaghetti according to package directions. Combine tomato sauce with basil and oregano in a small saucepan; heat.
5. Place mini-rolls on cooked spaghetti on serving platter. Pour tomato sauce over all.