Veal Patties and Noodle bake
|Egg noodles||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Frozen breaded veal patties||6|
|Boiled onions||1 Can (10 oz) (Drained)|
|Mushrooms||1 Can (10 oz) (Drained)|
|Spaghetti sauce mix||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Tomatoes||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Tomato||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Garlic croutons||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
1. Cook noodles following label directions; drain. Spread in shallow 8-cup baking dish.
2. Heat butter or margarine with oil in large skillet; sautS veal patties about 3 minutes on each side. Overlap browned patties down center of noodles. Keep warm.
3. Toss onions and mushrooms in same skillet to brown lightly. Arrange around patties.
4. Add spaghetti sauce mix to same skillet with tomatoes and juice from the can of tomato wedges. Stir over low heat until sauce bubbles.
5. Tuck the tomato wedges around the veal patties. Pour the sauce over all. Sprinkle with croutons.
6. Bake in a hot oven (400°) 20 minutes, or until sauce is bubbly. Sprinkle with chopped parsley.