Baked Flounder With Duchess Potatoes
|Frozen flounder fillets||2 Pound, thawed (Two 1 Pound Package)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (1 Stick)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Frozen mixed vegetables package||10 Ounce, cooked, drained, and seasoned (1 Package)|
|Buttery cherry tomatoes||4|
1. Separate fish fillets carefully; arrange in a single layer on a cooky sheet.
2. Melt butter or margarine in a small saucepan; stir in lemon juice and paprika. Brush part of mixture on fish fillets.
3. Broil fillets about 4 inches from heat for about 5 minutes.
4. Transfer fillets from cooky sheet with wide spatula, layering in the center of a seasoned 15x10-inch plank (see note), or a flameproof platter.
5. Fill a pastry bag with Duchess Potatoes; pipe
6 nests of potatoes around the plank; border plank between nests with remaining potatoes. Brush remaining paprika-butter on fish.
6. Bake in hot oven (400°) 15 minutes, or until potatoes are tipped with golden-brown. At serving time, fill potato nests with seasoned mixed vegetables. Garnish plank with Buttery Cherry Tomatoes and watercress.