Mixed pasta with Chicken Drumsticks
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Potato chips||5 Ounce (1 Package, Barbecue Flavor)|
|Undiluted evaporated milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Macaroni and cheese sauce||30 Ounce (Two 15 Ounce Can)|
|Canned spaghetti with tomato sauce||15 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Instant minced onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Tomato||1 Large, cut into 6 wedges|
1. Melt butter or margarine in a jelly-roll pan.
2. Crush potato chips coarsely. (Tip: Leave chips in bag and simply squeeze it with your hands.) Slit bag; spread open.
3. Pour milk into a shallow dish. Dip drum sticks, 1 at a time, into milk, then roll in potato chips to coat well all over; place in a single layer in butter in pan.
4. Bake in hot oven (425°) 25 minutes; spoon drippings in pan over chicken. Bake 25 minutes longer, or until tender.
5. While chicken bakes, mix macaroni, spaghetti and onion in a 12-cup baking dish; cover. Heat in oven with chicken 20 minutes, or until bubbly.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4721 Calories from Fat 2868
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 313 g481.2%
Saturated Fat 96.7 g483.7%
Trans Fat 28 g
Cholesterol 256.9 mg85.6%
Sodium 7541.4 mg314.2%
Total Carbohydrates 223 g74.4%
Dietary Fiber 18.6 g74.5%
Sugars 55.6 g
Protein 221 g442.3%
Vitamin A 89% Vitamin C 84.1%
Calcium 77.4% Iron 16.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet