Video 4 Home Canning Vegetables; Soup And Ratatouille
|For zucchini soup|
|Fresh zucchini||6 Cup (96 tbs), chopped|
|Water||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|For fish soup|
|Chives||2 Teaspoon, chopped finely|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon, grated|
|Olive oil||2 Teaspoon|
1. Wash the zucchinis and chop them.
FOR ZUCCHINI SOUP
2. In a large pot, boil water and add in the zucchinis. Stir well, cover with a lid and boil for 15 minutes.
3. Remove zucchini from heat and add lemon juice, salt and pepper. Blend the zucchini until smooth, using an electric hand blender.
4. Ladle the zucchini soup into sterilized jars. Remove air bubbles. Wipe rim.
FOR FISH SOUP
5. In a sauté pan, simmer zucchini soup for a few minutes. Put fish filets and keep simmer for 3 minutes.
6. In a serving bowl pour the soup. Place the fish filets.
7. Top with parmesan cheese and olive oil.
8. Serve the Zucchini Soup and Ratatouille hot and enjoy!