Mustard Crumbed Chicken
|Chicken wings||3 Pound|
|Evaporated milk||5 Ounce (1 Small Can)|
|Prepared mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Dry bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Instant minced onion||1 Teaspoon|
|Seasoned salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Seasoned pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Instant chicken broth||1 Teaspoon (1 Envelope)|
1. Trim tips from chicken wings. (Save for soup kettle.) Divide each wing in half by cutting through joint.
2. Blend milk, mustard and garlic in a shallow dish. Combine bread crumbs, onion, salt, pepper and broth in another dish.
3. Dip chicken pieces into milk mixture, then into crumbs to coat well.
4. To freeze: Place chicken wings in a single layer in buttered foil pans. Cover with foil or transparent wrap; freeze.
5. Bake in moderate oven (375°) 40 minutes, turning once, until chicken is tender.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2162 Calories from Fat 561
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 63 g96.2%
Saturated Fat 19.9 g99.7%
Trans Fat 1 g
Cholesterol 816.8 mg272.3%
Sodium 3429.6 mg142.9%
Total Carbohydrates 61 g20.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.6%
Sugars 18.2 g
Protein 316 g632.6%
Vitamin A 24.2% Vitamin C 34.7%
Calcium 66.9% Iron 83.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet