Mustard Crumbed Chicken
|Chicken wings||3 Pound|
|Evaporated milk||5 Ounce (1 Small Can)|
|Prepared mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Dry bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Instant minced onion||1 Teaspoon|
|Seasoned salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Seasoned pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Instant chicken broth||1 Teaspoon (1 Envelope)|
1. Trim tips from chicken wings. (Save for soup kettle.) Divide each wing in half by cutting through joint.
2. Blend milk, mustard and garlic in a shallow dish. Combine bread crumbs, onion, salt, pepper and broth in another dish.
3. Dip chicken pieces into milk mixture, then into crumbs to coat well.
4. To freeze: Place chicken wings in a single layer in buttered foil pans. Cover with foil or transparent wrap; freeze.
5. Bake in moderate oven (375°) 40 minutes, turning once, until chicken is tender.